Innovel combines the best of Agile delivery and Lean process excellence. We blend the best in people, process, and technology so that our clients achieve outstanding business results.
We’d like to help you achieve outstanding results, so contact us.
We tailor our approach to every client’s situation. However we also bring techniques that are proven to deliver. We listen, we advise, we coach, we question and more than occasionally we will challenge the status quo, to help you and your organization make progress. Sometimes difficult truths are best raised by independent third parties who staff see as neutral.
Innovel Coaching and Consulting Services
- Quickstart Scrum Team startup coaching
- Short term focused consulting to get teams up and running with Scrum
- Agile Assessment
- Assess your organization’s Scrum and Agile implementation or readiness.
- Agile transition coaching and advisory
- Medium to long term consulting to enable successful Agile transitions
- Scaling Scrum and Agile using Lean
- Medium term consulting to develop the process and organizational changes to scale Agile and Scrum across departments and business lines
- Lean and Agile Leadership and Management Enablement
- Medium term consulting to management to enable the new responsibilities of managers in aLean and Agile organization
- Agile Organization Design Consulting
- Short term or part time consulting on organizational models, maturity models and testing strategies for evaluating organizational design goals
Selected Innovel Enterprise Agile Transition Clients
- Esri, Redlands, CA 2010 – present Enterprise GIS software
- Trained 400+ staff, provided management consulting
- AGFA Healthcare IT, Ghent, Belgium 2009 – 2011 Healthcare IT
- Trained 160 staff and managed a team of Agile Coaches who lead the enterprise transition to Agile for 400 product development staff across 5 countries in Europe.
- Global Logic, Kiev, Ukraine 2009 – 2010 Outsourced software services
- Trained 850 managers, developers and testers at multiple sites in Ukraine.
- Capital One, Richmond VA, 2005 – 2007 Financial Services
- Implemented Agile transition program team at Capital One, worked with multiple teams, departments and business lines to adopt Lean and Scrum.
- Travelocity, New York, NY 2008 Ecommerce
- Consulted on Scaling Agile to multiple teams in New York and Buenos Aires. Introduced Lean thinking and process improvement.