Innovel Certified Scrum Master® Courses Are Guaranteed to Deliver...
- Requirements for certification - including exam fees & 2 year Scrum Alliance membership.
- Latest in Scrum thinking to accelerate adoption.
- Exercises based on 15 years implementing Scrum in organizations.
- Smaller class sizes for your best learning environment.
- Tips to transform your organization (or career).
- Fun, interactive & enjoyable training - exercises, stories & discussion.
- Enhanced learning options & bonus training materials after completion.
Every Workshop Includes This & More:
- continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
- booklet of course materials
- soft copy of course materials
- recommended reading lists
- PDFs, videos, and links to other learning resources
- two year membership in the Scrum Alliance
All classes typically run 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. for 2 days.
Attendance for both full days is required to qualify for Scrum certification.
The Montreal Innovel CSM® course venue is:
Best Western Ville-Marie
3407 Rue Peel / Peel Street, Montreal, Quebec
*Venue is subject to change, you will receive final venue details via email 2 weeks prior to course start date. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require hotel booking.
Convenient payment options:
Cheque, credit card, Paypal, or etransfer.
*cheques must be received 3-weeks prior to course start.
Seeking training in another city? Need additional information?
Find a full list of available courses, additional information,
and group discount details at our CSM information page.
Looking for CSPO? Click here.
Or contact us: email@example.com